Natasha Stegen (married name Haasbroek):
I have a B-dietetics degree from the University of Pretoria.
I gained extensive knowledge and experience through practicing dietetics in various fields: in private practice since 2004, which included sole dietitian at a HIV-TB hospital and working abroad as locum dietitian for 2 years in clinical settings in all specialties.
Practice number: Pr 0107875
I have done many education sessions in South Africa and the UK on topics such as:
- Paediatric Dietetics
- Sport Nutrition
- HIV/AIDS Management
- Diabetics Care
- B-Dietetics (University of Pretoria, 2000).
- Advanced Course in Diabetes Care for Health Professionals, RSA (2001).
- Advanced course in Paediatric Dietetics – Institute of Child Health, University College London (2002).
- How to motivate dietetic clients – SDS Seminars, London (2002).
- Basic Sport Nutrition, RSA (2003).
- HIV/AIDS Management Course, RSA (2003).
- Vitality Nutritional Assessment (2005).
- DNAlysis Biotechnology Course (2014).
- HPCSA – Health professional councial of South Africa.
- ADSA – Association of Dietitians in South Africa.
- DAA – Dietetic Association of Australia.
- BDA – British Dietetic Association.
- AHPCSA – Allied Health Professional Council of South Africa.
- Vitality Accredited Dietitian, RSA.
- DNA Analysis Consultant, RSA.
- Qualified Dance Instructor – Modern Jazz.
- Diploma in Reflexology – International Institution of Reflexology (2000).
- Professional make-up and hair styling by Alicia Buckle Make-up and Hair School.